Biyernes, Mayo 15, 2015

Watsons Philippines 3-Day Sale

Posted By: oz - 1:08 PM

Share

& Comment


On times like these, when there are sales left and right, I just want to say to the beauty companies: just shut up and take my wallet. Seriously, aren't all these sales just INSANE?! With Maybelline, Revlon, and Covergirl having discounts, here comes Watsons with a tempting treat of its own.

I've already stopped by the Watsons nearest to me, and brands like Fashion21, Nichido, and Ever Bilena have laid out their goodies in neat little tables near the entrance. I had to tell my heart to stop pounding so incessantly with excitement! I'm definitely going back there this weekend.

Some awesome goodies I spotted were bundle packs from Fashion 21 and Nichido, some products contained in which aren't even sold separately. I stupidly left my Advantage card somewhere so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get discounts. Nonetheless, even if I don't end up buying anything, I think it's just lovely to browse around and leave with a few swatches on my arm.

About oz

Oz loves everything beauty- and skincare-related. Her favorite look is a no-makeup makeup look, and her number one beauty and skincare product is sunscreen. Email her at xwriteshereATgmail.com.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Copyright © 2015 Beauty Deals Philippines™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.